New Car Buying Tips That Will Save You Money
New Car Buying Tips, Secrets and Strategies that Actually Work.
Buying a new car should be fun and exciting, not stressful and frustrating. Next to purchasing a home, buying a new car is the second most expensive thing most people will purchase in their lifetime. My new car buying tips will help you navigate the buying process and help level the playing field when purchasing a new vehicle from a car dealership.
The average person buys a car about every three years and believes they’re experts at negotiating. Car dealers are professional players; how can you expect to win a game if you don’t know the rules?
Table of Contents
- Step-by-step new car buying guide
- How to buy a car below factory invoice
- Calculate a fair profit new car offer
- How much money should you put down?
- When is the best time to buy a new car?
- Best online car shopping sites for free price quotes
- Familiarize yourself with new car price terms
- How to negotiate with car dealers by email
- How to calculate dealer holdback on any new car
- What new car dealer fees should you pay?
- How to research new cars online
- First-time car buyer’s guide
- All about rebates and dealer incentives
- How new car price quote services work
- Most common new car buying mistakes
- Questions to ask yourself before buying a new car
- How to negotiate with dealerships by fax