Effective July 4, 2018. Last Revised December 26, 2019.
What We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us directly when you use the Services. This includes:
- Account information. To create an account, you must provide a username and password. Your username is public, and it doesn’t have to be related to your real name. You may also provide an email address. We also store your user account preferences and settings.
- Content you submit. We collect the content you submit to the Services. This includes your posts and comments including saved drafts, your messages with other users (e.g., private messages, chats, etc.l), and your reports and other communications with moderators and with us. Your content may include text, links, images, gifs, and videos.
- Other information. You may choose to provide other information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you. This includes:
- Log and usage data. We may log information when you access and use the Services. This may include your IP address, user-agent string, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, the requested URL, hardware settings, and search terms. Except for the IP address used to create your account, Auto Cheat Sheet will delete any IP addresses collected after 100 days.
- Information collected from cookies and similar technologies. We may receive information from cookies, which are pieces of data your browser stores and sends back to us when making requests, and similar technologies. We use this information to improve your experience, understand user activity, personalize content and advertisements, and improve the quality of our Services. For example, we store and retrieve information about your preferred language and other settings. For more information on how you can disable cookies, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Location information. We may receive and process information about your location. For example, with your consent, we may collect information about the specific location of your mobile device (for example, by using GPS or Bluetooth). We may also receive location information from you when you choose to share such information on our Services, including by associating your content with a location, or we may derive your approximate location from other information about you, including your IP address.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including from other users and third parties, and combine that information with the other information we have about you. For example, we may receive demographic or interest information about you from third parties, including advertisers, and combine it with our own data using a common account identifier such as a hash of an email address or a mobile-device ID.
Linked services. If you authorize or link other services (e.g., third-party apps or websites) to access your Auto Cheat Sheet account, Auto Cheat Sheet receives information about your use of that service when it uses that authorization. Linking services may also cause the other service to send us information about your account with that service. To learn how information is shared with linked services, see “How Information About You Is Shared” below.
Information collected from integrations. We also may receive information about you, including log and usage data and cookie information, from third-party websites that integrate our Services. For example, when you visit a website that uses our Active Security Monitoring products, we may receive information about the web page you visited.
How We Use Information About You
We use information about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- Research and develop new services;
- Help protect the safety of Auto Cheat Sheet and our customers, which includes blocking suspected spammers, addressing abuse, and enforcing the Auto Cheat Sheet user agreement and our other policies;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to opt out of these communications, see “Your Choices” below);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests.
How Information About You Is Shared
When you use the Services, certain information may be shared with other users and the public. For example:
- We offer social sharing features that let you share content or actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features (e.g., Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter).
Otherwise, we do not share, sell, or give away your personal information to third parties unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With linked services. If you link your Auto Cheat Sheet account with a third-party service, we will share the information you authorize with that third-party service. You can control this sharing as described in “Your Choices” below.
- With our partners. We may share information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work for us. The partner’s use of personal data will be subject to appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- To comply with the law. We may share information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. To the extent the law allows it, we will attempt to provide you with prior notice before disclosing your information in response to such a request.
- In an emergency. We may share information if we believe it’s necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person.
- To enforce our policies and rights. We may share information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements, Auto Cheat Sheet policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others.
- With our affiliates. We may share information between and among Auto Cheat Sheet, and any of our parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- With your consent. We may share information about you with your consent or at your direction.
- Aggregated or de-identified information. We may share information about you that has been aggregated or anonymized such that it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may show your website’s improvement from our services, but never mention your company name, competitor names, or adequate information that would result in your identity being revealed.
Ads and Analytics Partners
We may partner with third-party advertisers, ad networks, and analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Services. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device. For example:
Advertisers and Ad Networks
We use analytics partners (such as Google Analytics) to help analyze usage and traffic for our Services. As an example, we may use analytics partners to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors to our Services.
As an Auto Cheat Sheet user, you have choices about how to protect and limit the collection, use, and disclosure of information about you.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
You can access and change certain information through the Services. See our Contact Us page for more information.
Deleting Your Account
You may delete your account information at any time from the user preferences page. We may also retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes after you delete your account.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject first- and third-party cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Controlling Advertising and Analytics
Some analytics providers we partner with may provide specific opt-out mechanisms and we may provide, as needed and as available, additional tools and third-party services that allow you to better understand cookies and how you can opt-out. For example, you may manage the use and collection of certain information by Google Analytics.
Do Not Track
Most modern web browsers give you the option to send a Do Not Track signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. However, there is no accepted standard for how a website should respond to this signal, and we do not take any action in response to this signal. Instead, in addition to publicly available third-party tools, we offer you the choices described in this policy to manage the collection and use of information about you.
Controlling Mobile Notifications
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
We take measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For example, we use HTTPS while information is being transmitted. We also enforce technical and administrative access controls to limit which of our employees have access to nonpublic personal information.
We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
International Data Transfers
We are based in the United States and we process and store information on servers located in the United States. We may store information on servers and equipment in other countries depending on a variety of factors, including the locations of our users and service providers. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights as you do under local law.
In connection with Auto Cheat Sheet’s processing of personal data received from the European Union and Switzerland, we adhere to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Program (“Privacy Shield”) and comply with its framework and principles.
Please direct any inquiries or complaints regarding our compliance with the Privacy Shield principles to the point of contact listed in the “Contact Us” section below. If we do not resolve your complaint, you may submit your complaint free of charge to JAMS. Under certain conditions specified by the Privacy Shield principles, you may also be able to invoke binding arbitration to resolve your complaint. We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission. If we share EU or Swiss data with a third-party service provider that processes the data solely on our behalf, then we will be liable for that third party’s processing of EU or Swiss data in violation of the Privacy Shield principles, unless we can prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
For more information about the Privacy Shield principles and to view our certification, please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website.
Additional Information for EEA Users
Users in the European Economic Area have the right to request access to, rectification of, or erasure of their personal data; to data portability in certain circumstances; to request restriction of processing; to object to processing; and to withdraw consent for processing where they have previously provided consent. These rights can be exercised using the information provided under “Your Choices” above or using the contact information provided at the end of this document. EEA users also have the right too lodge a complaint with their local supervisory authority.
As required by applicable law, we collect and process information about individuals in the EEA only where we have legal bases for doing so. Our legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. We process your information on the following legal bases:
- You have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose;
- We need to process the information to provide you the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as preventing fraud, ensuring network and information security, enforcing our rules and policies, protecting our legal rights and interests, research and development, and marketing and promoting the Services;
- We need to process your information to comply with our legal obligations.
AutoCheatSheet.com uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Your Data Rights
You have the following rights as related to how we collect and store your Personal Information:
- Right to Request Information Collected and Shared. You have a right to request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you. Please see below for the methods for submitting such a request.
- Right to Request Information Sold. You have a right to request disclosure of an itemized list of the categories of Personal Information that we have collected about you, sold about you (including the categories of the third parties to whom the information was sold) or disclosed about you for a business purpose. Please see below for the methods for submitting such a request.
- Right to Delete. You have a right to request us to delete the Personal Information we have collected about you. Please see below for the methods for submitting such a request.
- Right to Opt Out from Communications. You have the right, at any time, to opt out of receiving communications from us. Please see below for the methods for submitting such a request.
- Right to Opt Out from Information Being Sold. You have the right, at any time, to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information by us to a third party. Please see below for the methods for submitting such a request.
- Right to Non Discrimination Related to Exercising Your Rights. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise any of these rights.
Methods to Submit a Request:
- Via Email: To exercise any of the aforementioned data rights, please email us at: legal AT autocheatsheet.com, subject line “AutoCheatSheet – Right to Request”. In the body of your email, please clearly state the right you would like to exercise (e.g. Right to Request Information Collected and Shared, Right to Request Information Sold, Right to Delete, Right to Opt Out from Communications and/or Right to Opt Out from Information Being Sold.”
AutoCheatSheet.com will comply with such requests as soon as is commercially practicable. This compliance may involve batch processing and other processes that may take ten (10) days or longer to process.
NOTE: On a case by case basis and in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act and any other state or federal statutes governing the collection and storage of Personal Information, we may continue to keep your Personal Information and any related information to the extent necessary to respond to any request involving your data rights above and/or respond to any governmental or legal proceedings.
Opt-Out Rescission. If you opt out per the process set forth above, but then either (a) provide your Personal Information to us again using the Site, (b) provide your Personal Information to us again using a related site owned by a AutoCheatSheet.com affiliate or parent or (c) under other circumstances permit us to use your Personal Information, then we will regard your opt-out as rescinded.
Special Information for California Residents
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California users to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed certain information about you to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California users who wish to request further information in compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about AutoCheatSheet.com’s privacy practices may contact us at legal AT AutoCheatSheet.com subject line “AutoCheatSheet – CA Privacy Disclosures”.
Online Tracking Policy for California Residents: As of the effective date of this Privacy Statement, there is no commonly accepted response for Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers, therefore we do not respond to them.
Changes to This Policy
Yukon, OK 73085