Dealership Auto Finance Tips That Will Save You Money
How Dealership Finance Works
A good auto loan can save you thousands of dollars. Save money on auto financing by knowing your credit score and leveraging competing loan offers online against the dealership.
The auto finance tips below will help you navigate the dealership’s finance process when buying a car.
Do not solely rely on a dealership to arrange your auto finance loan. Keep the term as short as possible, put money down, and- of course- don’t buy more vehicle than you can comfortably afford.
Table of Contents
- Complete dealer financing guide for 2023
- How to get auto finance quotes online
- Where to find a bad credit, low-interest auto loan
- How to refinance your current auto loan
- All about credit reports and scores
- Typical auto refinance myths exposed
- Read and understand your credit report
- How to establish a solid credit history